Extended Well Water Test
Recommended as the most comprehensive water quality testing panel for any home, building, or facility served by a private well or spring. Ideal for new wells or water sources that are treated and/or located in radon risk zones or otherwise near agricultural, industrial, and/or oil and gas activity.
This Tap Score test package provides all required materials to properly collect and submit a water sample for certified laboratory testing. The results will include detailed analysis of common water health concerns related to natural water chemistry, nearby human activity, and on-premise plumbing. In addition to all Advanced Well Water Test chemistry, the Extended Well Water Test includes analysis of tannins, radon, radioactive particles, heterotrophic bacteria, pesticides, plasticizers, and other common industrial and agricultural contaminants.
Extended Well Water Test
Is this the right test for you?
What our scientists say:
“ This comprehensive package tests for common water quality concerns for any home or building served by a well–along with additional, specialized analysis for radioactive particles, radon, tannins, pesticides, plasticizers, and heterotrophic bacteria. "
This is the right test if you:
- Are served by a private or shared well.
- Have a septic tank near the well or other source of potential bacterial contamination.
- Have young children or other vulnerable individuals in your home.
- Concerned about runoff from agricultural activity.
- Concerned about contamination from oil and gas or industrial operations.
- Water appears to have an oily, iridescent sheen or a yellow-brown hue.
- Want to check for chemicals from plastic pipes.
- Concerned nearby agriculture and pesticide use.
- Located in an area with potential radiological contamination or known radon issues.
How it works
1. Collect Sample
We ship you everything you need to test your drinking water, including a guide on how to collect your sample.
2. Ship to Lab
Send your sample back to us for rigorous, certified, independent testing. The shipping’s on us!
3. Get Report
After our labs analyze your sample, we’ll send you a full report on what's in your water and what to do next.
Your custom Tap Score awaits.
After our certified labs receive and test your water sample, we will email your custom Tap Score Report, a simple digital tool that helps you understand exactly what’s in your water and what you can do about it. READ MORE