What's the process for creating high quality living water?
1. Harvest raw wild water from your local spring, if possible.
2. When that's not possible, start with a high quality filter.
3. Structure the water for molecular coherence
4. Balance the water's electrolyte profile, aeration, magnetism, etc.
5. Bless or energize the water, filling it with beneficial frequencies.
6. Adopt hydrating lifestyle practices and supplementation so hydration can penetrate every cell.
7. Free the water - share water freely, donate time and money to water causes, help stop the water crisis, and make offerings to your local waterways.
~~~For a full minicourse on exactly how and why to do each of these steps, take the Navigating the Waters ecourse~~~
Why do some products link to other sites?
This website functions as both a shop and a directory. For the directory listings, an affiliate link will take you to the original brand or manufacturer's website. Often, these directory listings will include a coupon code, so you can get a discount on your purchase. Water is Life Shop aims to connect you with a broad range of high quality water solutions, and there's no sense in reinventing the wheel! If another shop has perfected their product, we want to send you directly to them, so they can do what they do best and solve your needs.
What are the international taxes, duties, etc., that I have to pay?
Packages will go through the same customs clearances as any other shipping method, which may require customers to pay any applicable duties and taxes on arrival.
When will I receive my order?
Shipping times vary. Each product has shipping times listed in the description. Because Water Is Life Shop has alliances with various artists, creators, manufacturers and warehouses, multiple items will often ship in multiple packages and require multiple shipping times.
What do I do if I never received my order?
Check the tracking information. Some international items may simply require patience, especially in light of global supply chain delays. If you believe your package to have been lost in transit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I received a defective order?
Find solutions in our returns & refunds section.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
If the order has not yet shipped, you may still make changes to the order by emailing email@example.com
How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
Further questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org