HYDRO-RS REGENERATIVE WHOLE HOUSE STRUCTURED WATER FILTER - MAXIMUM CONTAMINANT REMOVAL - REGENERATIVE MEDIA - SAVES THE ENVIRONMENT
for a 10% discount
from Greenfield Water Solutions
Greenfield Water Solutions is proud to now offer our very own structured water filtration system. With a rapidly growing concern worldwide for difficult-to-remove contaminants (such as Fluoride, Arsenic, Nitrates, and many many more) we knew we needed to develop a system that will not only address broad spectrum contaminants at maximum levels, but also prevent these concentrated contaminants from returning to the environment, we do this through a completely regenerative and environmentally conscious system with maximum contaminant removal.
This system will ultrafilter, descale, structure, and energize the water throughout every spout in your home. Included in the purchase is a single-stage undersink mineralizer to re-mineralize your drinking water (READ MORE IN DESCRIPTION BELOW)
FILTER MEDIA MADE IN GERMANY (NSF certified) – TANK SYSTEMS MADE IN AMERICA (NSF certified)
See brochures for filter media specifications
MAGNESIUM CATALYTIC CARBON BROCHURE
WHAT IS THE HYDR0-RS REGENERATIVE FILTRATION SYSTEM?
Other filters and systems merely collect and concentrate pollutants – they are unable to remove micropollutants and harmful perfluorinated compounds from the drinking water. These pollutants then become someone else’s problem with the filter or tank media that is disposed of.
- The Hydro-RS system uses advanced oxidation to turn pollutants into CO2, water, and mineral acids — effectively, and safely removing them from going back into our sacred earth.
- The catalytic carbon media we use has two physical enhancements. This allows media to have a positive and negative backbone to attract, capture and eliminate contaminants most systems can’t touch. This system can regenerate its carbon to 99% of its original capacity with an affordable $35.00 regeneration packet every 6-12 months (depending on water quality) – This media can be regenerated for a decade and likely longer (Lab tested up to 60 regeneration cycles). After which time new media can be placed for the next decade.
RO and Nanofiltration - Environmentally Friendly?
Other filtration techniques such as nanofiltration and reverse osmosis have shown massive destruction in the environment with membrane concentrate, as well as adding massive overall management costs.
The Hydro-RS removes this concern for the environment and provides a completely sustainable, easy-to-maintain solution for your household.
4 Water Treatment Components in 1 System
- Suspended Solids ≤ 1 micron
- Color and Odor
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Chloramines And Chlorine
- Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Heavy Metals
- Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Perfluorocarboxylic Acids (PFCAs)
- Halogenated Organic Compounds
Enhanced with Zero Valent Iron for maximum removal of negatively charged substances like:
INCLUDES ATTACHED SEDIMENT FILTER THAT REQUIRES YEARLY REPLACEMENT (EASY DYI REPLACEMENT) ($49.00/ANNUALLY)
Descales Hard Water
Installed By Your Plumber
Unparalleled Customer Service
100% GREEN TECHNOLOGY
- NO SODIUM
- NO BACKWASH
- NO MAINTENANCE
- NO REGENERATION WASTE
- NO CHEMICALS
- REGENERATIVE MEDIA FOR LONGER SERVICE LIFE
What About Hard Water And Scale?
Two different descaling treatment technologies (Filtersorb-CT) work together with a self-diagnosing electronic scale reduction device - The Turbo Descaler.
The additional Turbo Descaler technology works with a self-diagnosing electronic scale reduction device. Protects and cleans existing and pre-existing scales and prevents damage to pipes, appliances, etc. This was tested for one year through scale-damaged heater systems using tap water and they remain clean and free of scale
The tank holds fluidized nucleation and exothermic reactive charged bead
This protects and cleans existing and pre-existing scales, and prevents damage to pipes, appliances, and all wetted surfaces. Also protects from positive ions such as calcium and magnesium, but will also render negative ions such as silica, chloride, and sulfates innocuous.