4 STAGE UNDER SINK STRUCTURED WATER FILTER
- Stage 1 – Mineralizer – Change yearly
Stage 2 – Aquametix Filter – (American-made broad spectrum filter lasting 1000 gallons or annually) or- CarbonBlock Filter – (German-made broad spectrum filter lasting 3000 gallons or every 3 years)
or- Cerametix Filter –(pathogen elimination/Recommended for well water – lasts 1000 gallons or annually)
Stage 3 – Copper Vortexer – Maintenance free – Never needs replacing
- Stage 4 – Energizer – Maintenance free – Never needs replacing
The filter system is shipped with two water dispenser options:
- Connects to your cold water faucet
- Connects to a stand-alone stainless water dispenser
4-STAGE UNDERSINK INSTALL GUIDE
4-STAGE UNDERSINK INSTALL VIDEO
The Aquametix Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
> 99% Chloramine reduction – 3ppm challenge
>99% Chlorine reduction
>99% Lead reduction
>99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
>99% Glyphosate reduction
>98% VOC’s reduction
>98% Heavy metals reduction
>98% THM’s (Trihalomethanes) reduction
>92% Nitrates reduction
>92% Fluoride reduction – All types – Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
>99% Fluorinated Organic Acids (PFOA & PFOS)
>99% Micro plastic
Fluoride 500 Gallons
Chloramines 3500 Gallons
Lead 3500 Gallons
THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN COMMUNITIES ARE POISONING THEIR WATER SYSTEMS
One of the chief benefits of the Aquametix filter is its capacity to remove the industrial version of fluoride from water. Fluoride occurs naturally in many water sources and is not harmful but the industrial version of fluoride infused into approximately 73% of American communities is an industrial pollutant that is also used as an insecticide and pesticide. The FDA, CDC, and Water Quality Association of America refuse to acknowledge that the industrial version of fluoride is a poison. The majority of mainstream water treatment companies in America abide by the Water Quality Association's stand that the industrial version of fluoride is healthy and necessary for children and adults thus few water companies will offer filtration for fluoride.
The Under Sink 4 Stage filter system uses a standard size 10″ filter cartridge allowing for higher flow rates and longer life. The inlet & outlet are 3/8″ push-fit connectors and includes a DIY installation kit that includes most parts needed for installation, including a faucet, tubing, mounting bracket & screws, and fittings.
- The second stage offers three filtering options: For city water the AquaMetix filter or the CarbonBlock. For well water the CeraMetix filter. Chloramines, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, VOC’s, microplastics, and more. The Cerametix offers the additional feature of filtering out pathogens and ecoli.
- Filters should be replaced yearly.
- The vortexer is featured in the third stage. The vortexer flow tube elevates the hydration attributes of water for enhanced health.*
- The Vortexer never requires replacement or maintenance.
- A Harmonizer Cartridge is featured in the fourth stage to facilitate energetic uploading of elemental information to water as it flow by the sealed cartridge which emits beneficial and natural energies.
- The Harmonizer never requires replacement or maintenance.
What’s Wrong With Reverse Osmosis Water?
- Direct effects on the intestinal mucous membrane, metabolism and mineral homeostasis, or other body functions.
- Little or no intake of calcium and magnesium from low-mineral water.
- Low intake of other essential elements and microelements.
- Loss of calcium, magnesium and other essential elements in prepared food.
- Possible increased dietary intake of toxic metals.
- Possible bacterial contamination of low-mineral water